- This event has passed.
Zip Lining – Sunday 20 May 8am–11am
May 20 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Book your FREE ZIPLINE spot here:
Feel the breeze in your hair as you fly across the embankment while suspended from above…Options to splash into the water below
ZipLine (flying fox) Sunday 20 May taking it in turns to “fly” based on Group start times
- Group 1 Time: starts at 8am till 9am
- Group 2 Time: starts at 9am till 10am
- Group 3 Time: starts at 10am till 11am
Cost: FREE thanks to Charters Towers Regional Council and the State Government giving back to the Towers
The Start of the Zipline is at the Top of Echo holes’ amazing basalt cliff which has a great swimming hole below it.
Participants will have at least 1 turn but potentially a couple of opportunities to fly down the Zipline depending on numbers and how quickly they can do the zipline and how well they listen to instructions.
Dob in a mate and have an adrenaline charged experience with 1 of the best operators in the country. Numbers limited.
Location: Echo Hole off Big Bend Rd (Park at Adventurethon Flag/Sign along Big Bend Rd and follow our markers by foot to top of cliff or until you see our instructors)
- Enclosed shoes
- Sun smart clothing
- Comfortable pants and underwear
- Sun cream
- Drink bottle & lite snack
- Bag for any extra gear to leave at top of the cliff
- Friend to photograph you & for you to photograph when they go down